Choosing a web Designer can be a choice that is tricky if your Self Employed, a good website can bring you more traffic and company or a poorly designed website can drive your clients away. Therefore, before you dive in To selecting a web designer here are a few important things to consider:-
Types of Web Designers
Although many web Designers might have their strong points, a breakdown of jobs inside web design are detailed below.
- Web Designer – Helping you to select content places, graphics, design and the colors of your website, the navigation is designed by the web designer and all the internal structure. They outsource some of those specialist areas or may do the coding and graphics of the website. A website designer is a Project Manager of the design.
- Web Developer – shooting the website design layout from the designer and coding it to function as a website, they are responsible for all the behind the scenes stuff and making sure everything works.
- Graphic Designer – Responsible for all the graphics of this new website including the page design and colors etc.. This is the individual who makes the site look crisp and nice.
- Internet Marketing Consultant – gets the input of your website will work as a general marketing strategy, and furthermore how to get sales and more visitors from the website.
Your web designer may Arrange to produce the content/text for your website or to employ the services of a copyrighter that could prove to be costly. Write the text yourself and receive information and consider a option and then let the Internet Marketer/SEO Advisor edit it to enable it to be found in the search engines.
Who Is a web designer and how much do they charge?
Whether you prefer to Work with someone locally or remotely over the telephone/email you will have to have some basic comprehension of what you need and what your expectations are, things to take into account:
- Observe how much they take interest in your enterprise. They should learn what your objectives are and about what you do, where you do it. The web designer should know your company inside out can they design a website that reflects your organization and you.
- Look at their portfolio, are their design are they bespoke to every sort of business or similar.
- Ask them if they will just do a job and outsourcing the rest or which parts of the website they will do.
- Ask if they have a process which explains the design stages. Or should they have a guide that you both may work through.